Monday, July 8, 2002

1500 yards today and Friday. If I can keep this up, progress will be swift. I'll never again be what I once was, but I can be far more than I am now. I should seriously look into joining a Masters team in the Fall. I had much to write on Friday, but Blogger was down for server maintenance; it would have pissed me off, but it seems entirely reasonable that the server would need work now and again, and as this is a free service, my temper was held in check. Nothing I would have said was terribly important, and it would be impossible to reconstruct now; it was very much of the moment. Tomorrow will be the last I'm heard from in a week. Try not to miss me too terribly.

45 Things She Wishes You Knew
12. Only rock stars are allowed to wear leather pants.
True, and even then only because most people listen to fucking terrible music performed by loser, has-been, dried up old piece of shit rock stars (sorry, but Lindsay really likes Aerosmith and it's really pissing me off; I may very well go out of my way to be critical of her music while I'm in Berkeley). You'd never see Dicky Barrett or Chris of LTJ (why don't they have last names?) wearing leather pants. Now, Aaron Barrett probably would, but that's not to say it wouldn't be unfortunate.

No comments: