Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Each individual task I've performed towards moving out has gone more smoothly than I'd anticipated. I'm glad, but at the same time, that seems a little weird. Maybe it's just an extended case of Mike Wilson Luck, or maybe I'm being suckered into a false sense of security, or maybe it's that in three years I haven't actually put any roots down in this urine-soaked hellhole (or "pee pee-soaked heckhole"). Note: this place isn't actually urine-soaked, I'm just quoting.

RETROACTIVELY MAKING STAR TREK: VOYAGER GOOD, Interlude
Some readers, okay, a reader, has expressed general dissatisfaction with the last name Janeway. Fair enough. Nothing has been decided, but the leading potential candidates are: Cross and McKenna. "This is Captain Elisabeth Cross/ Elisabeth McKenna of the Federation Starship Ulysses." Also, I still favor Tricia O'Neil to portray the good captain, but suggestions are welcome. Man, Star Trek: Odyssey rules!

No comments: