Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I know that the paramount goal of the post-Second World War division of Germany into the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany) and the German Democratic Republic (East Germany) was to once and for all break the Germans of the philosophy of militarism that compelled them to try to conquer the earth every twenty-odd years, and I agree with that laudable goal, but this makes me wonder if perhaps we haven't taken the pacification of Germany too far. I mean, the whole German nation can't overcome one unusually ferocious bear? They need to bring in the Finns to do their dirty work? Sweet sauerkraut, that's ridiculous.

Science!
Science isn't just for us go-go Reaganauts in the West, the power of science can be harnessed for the betterment of all Mankind. Hyperlink! I scoff at the hippies you call themselves "citizens of the world," but the Almighty commands that we are all brothers, and that we should treat each other as brothers; so, we're all in this together. Science saves lives! Science!

The Second Best Hyperlink of All Time
I mean no offense to the Sardine, but I did already declare Steeze's IMDB profile the best hyperlink of all time. Still, second best OF ALL TIME is pretty darned impressive. Congratulations, Sardine!

No comments: