Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's hot outside, so hot that the air temperature is only a few degrees cooler than the internal body temperature of the average Homo sapiens sapiens. In other words, it's hot as balls outside. In good news, I've acquired a new steering wheel wrap for the Mousemobile, but as mentioned before it's hot as balls outside; so, I'll replace the old, frayed wrap another, cooler day. In other good news, while filling out my Delphi paperwork I checked the little box that will allow the United Way to claim a small portion of my wages every month; so, now I'm feeling pretty darned proud of myself. Charity: the gift that keeps on giving for those with guilty Catholic consciences. Of course, leading theologians and Holy Mother Church agree that pride is the very deadliest of the Seven Deadly Sins....

Crap.

Anyway, it's hot as balls outside, but cool as a cucumber here in the house. Thanks, whomever invented air conditioning!

No comments: