Saturday, June 24, 2006

We've Got Soccer Highlights
I am so glad the "American" team has been knocked out of the World Cup. Of the thirty-two teams to advance to the final rounds in not-so-de-Nazified-after-all Germany, the so-called Team USA was the only squad to not feature their national flag on their bus. Supposedly, this was for "security" reasons. Bullshit. Those Europhile pussies are ashamed of being Americans. They love soccer more than they love their country; so, they've bought into the notion that there's something wrong with being American as long as W. is the president. Yeah, like I'm going to let the Germans - who never met a Jew or a non-white person they didn't want to either kill or allow to be killed - tell me that my country is a threat to the world.

The USA isn't good enough for "Team USA;" so, they aren't good enough for me. My thanks to Ghana and the Czech Republic for sending those posers home in disgrace. Now, if only there was a way to permanently bar those fucks from reentering this country they loathe so vociferously....

No comments: