Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The Rebel Black Dot Exodus 90 Song o' the Day


Rosemary Nichols, Linda Gardner, & Caryl Little, "Matchmaker, Matchmaker" from Fiddler on the Roof (St. Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary: Last week, a distaff parishioner approached me & told me that another distaff parishioner had approached her asking for the down low on yours truly. After their discussion, the second parishioner was of the opinion that I would make a suitable match with her sister-in-law & dispatched the first parishioner as an embassy. After prayerful consideration, I consented to an introduction & to explore the match; I'm not yet in the seminary & God speaks to us through many varied persons & circumstances. Word soon reached me that the second parishioner's sister-in-law, a denizen of Oregon, is not interested in a long-distance relationship. Both parishioners are sorry about this, but I view the sister-in-law's decision as a sign that I'm still meant to enter the seminary, where those in the know say the real work of priestly discernment is done.

No comments: