Friday, January 24, 2020

The Rebel Black Dot Exodus 90 Song o' the Day

The Interrupters, "Title Holder" from Fight the Good Fight (Rude Boy St. Mike Papa Whiskey)

Skammentary:
"Fight like s title holder,
Stand Like a champion,
Live like a warrior,
And never let 'em break you down.

"We're up against the ropes but we never choke,
When the pressure comes, we go for broke,
We've been beat up, yeah we've been knocked down,
Come by twice as hard and go round for round.
Hit 'em pound for pound, we're gonna see it through,
Not giving up, it's not what we do,
Bell rings and they're counting down,
But we won't be counted out…

"I've been told I can't, been told I won't,
Been told to compromise but I don't,
I've been beat up, yeah I've been knocked down,
Come by twice as hard and go round for round.
Hit 'em pound for pound, I'm gonna see it through,
Not giving up, I've been black and blue,
And all my scars remind me
My worst days are behind me…"

No comments: