Sunday, May 10, 2020

Bonus! Song o' the Lord's Day: V Pascha (Easter)


The O.C. Supertones, "Supertones Strike Back" from Supertones Strike Back (Rude Boy Mike Papa Whiskey)

Skammentary: The last eight weeks have been the worst of my life. I have no strength of my own, I am utterly dependent upon the Lord's strength, & the interdict against the faithful has been killing me; I've been dying without the Eucharist. But wallowing in misery has only made me miserable & as endlessly fascinating as I find myself even I have grown bored with my whining; joy is the choice, & henceforth I choose to be joyful.
"We want this whole band to be a big love letter,
So we play the ska and it makes you feel better,
God's got love for us, so we got love for you,
It's your life, so what you wanna do?…"

No comments: