Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Macintosh is in crisis, & currently undergoing diagnosis & repair. I am thus without access to my digitial music library. I have compact discs aplenty, but the Song of the Day, from its inception in '06 as the B.T.W. South Song of the Day through to the present & ongoing Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day, has always been a creature of digital music, specifically of iTunes. Rifling through my compact discs, stored as they are in several discrete locations around the house, is a pain in my neck. Therefore, I am suspending the R.B.D.S.O.T.D. from tomorrow 'til my Macintosh is restored to full functiomnality or I change my mind, prompted by the love of music, whichever comes first. "The Explorers' Club" is similarly suspended.

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
MxPx, "I'm O.K., You're O.K." from Slowly Going the Way of the Buffalo (T.L.A.M.)

Dienstag, 7 Mai
Reel Big Fish, "Hiding in My Headphones" from Candy Coasted Fury (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Heaven help me, "Hiding in My Headphones" is damnably catchy.

Montag, 6 Mai
Tiki Tonga, "Welcome to Paradise" from The Aquabats! and Horchata Records Present Rice Capades Music Sampler, Vol. 1 (Captain Thumbs Up!)

Commentary: Have I mentioned how much I love tiki culture?

No comments: