Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' the Day: SKApril!


The O.C. Supertones, "Like No One Else" from Supertones Strike Back (The Last Angry Rude Boy)

Skammentary:
"This is a time for us to demonstrate our appreciation,
Amazing grace and sweet salvation…

"I cast all my life and all my cares and everything on You.

"He cares for you like no one else,
He cares for you like no one else,
He cares for you like no one else,
He cares for you like no one else.

"This is a time for us to celebrate our emancipation,
Voices ring across the nation,
There will never be another and has never been,
Helpless and you took us in,
Because of Jesus Christ we know salvation is secure,
I don't worry any more,
You can give you counsel, Lord, and you can search your mind?
You're before me and behind…"

No comments: