Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Operation ÖSTERREICH: Exodus 90, Day 10

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 340.4 lbs. (Wednesday, 27 November 2019)
This weigh-in: 345.0 lbs.
Difference: +4.6 lbs.

I'm starting this second Exodus 90 from a worse position (a heavier weight) than I started the first Exodus 90 last year. Having learned to fast, I threw myself into feasting & just kept eating, long after the feast had passed & that eating became gluttony. My solace is in the LORD, not in a bag of Lay's; like so much in the pilgrimage that is the Christian's earthly exile, that statement is at least partly aspirational.

I'm not "bad" because I eat too much & exercise too little, but I do exercise too little & eat too much because I'm frustrated, agitated, stressed, or otherwise feel "bad."
Brethren, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind & straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. (Philippians, 3:13-14)
Already & not yet.


Bonus! Lied von ÖSTERREICH
"Weird Al" Yankovic, "Grapefruit Diet" from Running with Scissiors (Mike Papa Whale)

No comments: