Friday, August 15, 2008

Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin, so first thing this morning I went to Mass. I love Mass first thing in the morning, I really should go more often. "I am not worthy to receive You, but only say the word and I shall be healed."

And I shall be healed.

Proud Europa
What is so difficult about this? These are purely defensive missiles! Missilelink A: Poland and Missilelink B: Russia. I have an extremely low opinion of Russian intelligence (an individual Russian is as intelligent as any other person, but in Russian culture intelligence is sublimated to arrogance), but even they have to see that ten interceptor missiles - ten, 10, X - cannot possibly pose a threat to a nation armed with thousands upon thousands of ballistic and cruise missiles. Idiots!

No comments: