Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Explorers Club
No. CIII - Robert Peary and Matthew Henson, the first men to reach the North Pole, 6 April 1909.





Bugger the mewling of the naysayers.




Ricky Fitness
Some rat fink was using my regular locker this afternoon. And when I got back to the locker room after running and lifting, he'd left the locker door wide open. Just swingin' in the (entirely proverbial) breeze! He's not only a rat fink, he's a slob! And there I was, using some other, clearly inferior locker like a schlub. Bog, I detest that lousy rat fink slob.

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
Less Than Jake, "Escape From the A-Bomb House" from Anthem (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: "If you could see inside my head / Maybe you'd understand."

Mittwoch, 19 November
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, "Superstar" (live) from Ruin Jonny's Bar Mitzvah (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: