Thursday, July 15, 2010

A gust of wind made modern art out of my umbrella late this afternoon. Not only did I get soaked, but I've a sneaking suspicion raindrops will again fall on my head before I'm able to acquire a new bumbershoot.

Fear not, I can find a way to blame this on the Accursed Sun: Where was the Sun when I needed it? That's what I'd like to know.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
New Found Glory, "It Ain't Me Babe" from From the Screen to Your Stereo, Part II (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: {a} New Found Glory's name was better when it was the more distinctive A New Found Glory. {b} The title should be, and, yes, I'm giving the faux-word status of ain't a pass, "It Ain't Me, Babe." That comma is not optional, not unless you're a Philistine.

"I'm not the one you want, babe,
I'm not the one you need."

No comments: