Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day

Robert Kochis, "Immaculate Mary" via iTunes (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Samstag, 8 August
Mustard Plug, "Puddle of Blood" from In Black and White (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary:
"Puddle of blood on the streets of gold,
Don't try to buy my soul, it's already sold…"
Freitag, 7 August
Flogging Molly, "Grace of God Go I" from Swagger (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Donnerstag, 6 August
Owl City featuring Britt Nicole, "You're Not Alone" via iTunes (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary: We all need the reminder, now & again.

The Loot | Drink!
In the second wave of my birthday presents, I received a genuine Pan Am carry-on bag, a Pan Am lapel pin, & a diecast model of a Pan Am-liveried 747. I also received D.V.D.s of the movies Captain America: The Winter Soldier, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, & Die Hard 2: Die Harder. That last film was not on my list, & I did not receive three movies that were on the list, but I know the giver to be a persnickety fellow who was slightly irked by the fact that Die Hard sat unaccompanied in my movie library; plus, it truly is the thought that counts. I also received four bottles of beer brewed by Trappist monks in Belgium. Score!

No comments: