Friday, November 18, 2016

The Rebel Black Dot Drug Song of the Day

Big D and the Kids Table, "My Girlfriend's on Drugs" from How It Goes (The Last Angry Man)

Skammentary:
"She swears the cat is stealing our money,
(I know it's him!) You gotta love her,
When she sees a cop she'll burst out laughing,
(Ha ha ha ha!) She's going crazy,
When I put her to bed she says 'Thank you, Superman,'
(Thank you, Superman) And I think I like it,
She showed up at my work on something,
She screamed, 'I'm a daisy!'

"Whoa, yeah!
Whoa, whoa, yeah!

"She takes pot to come down,
Yeah, coke for the confidence,
All kinds of pills, if she had the money she would get 'em,
Huffing for a challenge,
Acid for the love of it,
And, and, and, and, and drinking just for fun!

"My girlfriend's on drugs!
My girlfriend's on drugs!
My girlfriend's on drugs!
Her brain is going, going, going, going, gone!…"

Just Say No.

No comments: