Wednesday, April 3, 2002

Okay, so I'm sitting here working on my latest masterful column (and holy crap did it turn out well!), and I start emailing back and forth with Julie. She's teasing me about how I need to go to NYC to visit her and I keep telling her that I want to, but there's no way I can do it right now. Anyway, I finished my column, which turned out so much better than I thought it would (which I largely attribute to the good mood talking to Julie put me in), wandered over to the Warped Tour site and hatched a wonderful, awful idea! The tour is going to be in NYC about a week before the show in Detroit (in the parking lot of venerable Tiger Stadium). I want to see Julie just to see Julie, but if I could see Julie and get to see the Warped Tour twice, I'd be the happiest Last Angry Man this side of the Continental Divide! I must start planning now to make sure this all comes together. Dude, sweet!

No comments: