Friday, June 23, 2006

This is a rough week since I'm getting used to working second shift at Delphi while still having a few early morning shifts in burgerworld (I didn't find out my Delphi schedule until last Friday, but which point the burger schedule had already been posted), but I've changed my availability; so, this is that last week this kind of crap will be happening. Industry tonight and then an early morning on Saturday, but I'll get you guys caught up on the past week's festivities this weekend.

The late, great Sam Kinison used to say that he had more than one home only to mock the homeless. This is me mocking the unemployed: eat this, lazybones, I've got two jobs! Seriously, guys, my job at Delphi is great; I get paid ridiculously well for doing a minimum of work, none of it intellectually taxing. It's like I'm being rewarded for my dangerous lack of ambition.

Three cheers for getting something for nothing.

No comments: