Friday, February 2, 2007

Groundhog Day
Fucking groundhog. Due to the capriciousness of Punxsutawney Phil, whose one job is to see his shadow and give me a longer winter, I've been doomed to an early spring, which in Fort Worthless means 90 F on Easter. Thanks, Phil, you jerk.

Perchance to Dream
Last night, I had a dream that was essentially a short episode of Ugly Betty. Thanks for the cheerleading, PTI's Mike Wilbon, your persistance is what convinced me to give Betty a try. Ugly Betty is ever so much fun, edging out USA's Psych to be the best new show of the '06-'07 season, and satisfying and entertaining in ways the ponderous, self-possessed, and perpetually disappointing Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip should be but isn't. Be Ugly in '07: uglink.

Dreams! Woot! Now to dream of revenging myself on that cursed groundhog....

No comments: