Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy (Belated) Birthday!
Happiest of birthday wishes to yesterday's birthday boy, Daddy Dylweed! Dylweed & the beautiful Mrs. Dylweed have not one, not two, but four wee bairns, & finer parents I cannot imagine. I have had the privilege to call myself Dylweed's friend for more than half my life, & it warms my heart to know that after all these years he's finally recovering, ever so slowly & haltingly, from his misguided devotion to the band Pearl Jam. Here's hoping that all of Dylweed's birthday wishes came true, with my apologies for being slightly out of my head with illness yesterday. Happy birthday, Dylan!

2 comments:

Zimm said...

Thanks Mike! My full douchebag conversion will probably be complete within the next month or so.

And just to be clear, I'm still a devoted Pearl Jam fan. But I have so much love for music, that I can't award any one band the official "favorite band" title. No sir, no "#1PJFAN" vanity plates for me.

Mike Wilson said...

Just a little fun at your expense, old chum. How about "SUFJAN" as a vanity plate?