Friday, December 2, 2011

He's Dead, Jim
The lower eyelid beneath my right eye & the bag under the eye are swollen. I first noticed the slight compromise to my vision on Wednesday, but didn't spy the swelling in a mirror 'til yesterday. I am baffled as to the cause. I do not recall smacking my face into anything & can say with certainty that I was not struck in a bout of fisticuffs with another gent. I don't recall being bit by an insect or spider, nor do I see any bite sight withing the swollen area. Mayhap the reaction is to exposure to a chemical irritant? Again, I am clueless as to when this might have occurred. The swelling is slightly less today than it was yesterday, but is not decreasing as swiftly as I'd prefer. What the heck?

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
The Muppets & Joanna Newsom, "The Muppet Show Theme" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Three guesses as to what motion picture I saw at the cinema this evening.

No comments: