Tuesday, July 18, 2023

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' the Day

Spring Heeled Jack, "Beggin'" from Songs from Suburbia (Rude Boy Mike Papa Whiskey)

Skammentary:
"I've been beggin' for too long,
You didn't notice! You didn't notice!
I've been beggin' for too long,
Didn't take long for me to show it,
It's taken time for you to know it.

"Would you see me if I was standing right next to you?
With this heart, this heart betray me to you,
I'm just startin' to understand,
Where I fit in your plans,
And since you don't see, well, its just forcin' my hand.
I just want, I want for you to know,
I'm the one, the one who's hurtin' so,
So take a closer look at what you're doin'.
I just want, I want for you to say
You think that there could be some way,
And in the end it's always me who's losin'…"

No comments: