Monday, September 1, 2003

Yeah, I've got nothing. It's raining and the only tasks I have been assigned are outdoors; so, I can't do them, but I can still tell my dad's a little resentful.

I think I want my kids to call me Pop. I've always called my dad Dad; so, that would be fine, too. Father and Pa are entirely unacceptable. Da would be fine, but a little poserish (unless their mom is British, which would be awesome). By the way, I would love for their mom to be British, because then they could call her Mum and have slight accents. Plus, a beautiful British girl is beautiful in a way no other kind of girl can match. Examples: Rachel Weiss, Keira Knightley, Naomi Watts.

From Pop to Naomi Watts in one paragraph. I love blogging.

The single best indictment of blogging every written? By Ed Brubaker, of course.

No comments: