Monday, September 19, 2005

The Netflix Queue
My movie watching has slowed since the Goldbricker's latest streak began (he didn't go to work again today). I often watch movies late at night just before I go to bed, but this has become less attractive since the Goldbricker, staying up late every night, invariably bothers me about what I'm watching. And then he does that unnerving thing where he stands off to one side and behind you... and just stands there. Forever, breathing heavily through his nose and generally being unnerving as all hell. It's disturbing.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (I hate Hunter Thompson, but the film was directed by Terry Gilliam)
The Rules of Attraction
Laws of Attraction
The Wizard of Oz
(amazingly enough, I've never seen it)
The Magnificent Seven
The Sand Pebbles
My First Mister
Psycho
Dial M for Murder
The Country Girl


Goldbricking Scoreboard
Days since last worked: 17
Days of work missed: 10

No comments: