Thursday, April 9, 2009

Remember, kids, grammar matters, and a single comma can substantially alter the meaning of the same two words. Weimar Germany was an era of German history, Weimar, Germany is a city in the Bundesland of Thuringia.

I decided to give the premiere of Harper's Island a chance tonight, but it was so bad I couldn't bear to watch it all the way through to the end. This schlock is what has become of Christopher Gorham since his character was written out of Ugly Betty? How ghastly.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Slow Gherkin, "In Love with Moviestars" from Run Screaming (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Why on Earth is it "In Love with Moviestars" instead of "In Love with Movie Stars"? Having not thought of Slow Gherkin for a while, I randomly began singing "In Love with Moviestars" to myself this afternoon. I often sing to myself. And there we go, the R.B.D.S.O.T.D. It's just that easy.

No comments: