Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Intrusive Mandatory Post Title

In Google Incorporated's infinite evil, post titles—in the ugly red script above—have become mandatory. This is entirely unwelcome & most unnecessary. Readers of The Secret Base will note that there are usually two to three titles per post, making it awkward to choose only one title per each post. Why should I be compelled to distill each post's content down to a single title? I thank Google Incorporated for once again illustrating that its watchword, "Don't be evil," is both necessary & routinely ignored by each & every employee within the corporation's vast soul-destroying bureaucracy. Google Incorporated is an enemy of freedom, an enemy of choice, an enemy of free will, an enemy of every human being in existence.

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
They Might Be Giants, "The Shadow Government" from The Else (T.L.A.M.)

Dienstag, 2 Juli
The Blues Brothers, "She Caught the Katy" from The Blues Brothers: Original Soundtrack Recording

Montag, 1 Juli
"Weird Al" Yankovic, "Canadian Idiot" from Straight Outta Lynwood (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: It is sad to think back to how fond I used to be of the Canadas & the Canucks before I discovered that the Canucks are a duplicitous band of liars & smiling assassins. I know I should not hate them just because they hate me, but it is not always easy to live up to the Christian ideal.

Sonntag, 30 Juni
John Williams, "Prologue and Main Titles" (from Superman) via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

Samstag, 29 Juni
The Aquabats!, "Pool Party!" from Myths, Legends, and Other Amazing Adventures, Vol. 2 (Captain Thumbs Up!)

Freitag, 28 Juni
The Sandfleas, "My Baby's Got a Poopy Diaper" from The Aquabats! and Horchata Records Present Rice Capades Music Sampler, Vol. 1 (Captain Thumbs Up!)

Commentary: Not my baby, but I still had to change a poopy diaper, only the second diaper I've had to change since my nieces & nephews started to be born in '09. The Cupcake is adorable, but boy howdy was that a poopy diaper!

No comments: