Saturday, June 19, 2021

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' the Day: SKAfter Party

Reel Big Fish, "Hiding in My Headphones" from Candy Coated Fury (Rude Boy Mike Papa Whiskey)

Skammentary:
"Hey, Mister, I don't mean to be rude,
But it's too early to have an attitude,
So I turn up the volume, take a journey,
Hiding in my headphones, that's where I'll be…

"Just dancing to the beat in my head, in my head,
Just dancing to the beat in my head,
Just dancing to the beat in my head, in my head,
Just dancing to the beat in my head.

"I'm hiding in my headphones
(Hiding in my headphones),
Gonna turn them up so loud,
Gonna drown this whole world out,
I'm hiding in my headphones
(Hiding in my headphones),
And everyone can see
That they won't bother me,
So get out of my way,
'Cause I don't care what you have to say…"

No comments: