Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 347.2 lbs. (Wednesday, 4 October)
This weigh-in: 348.6 lbs.
Difference: +1.4 lbs.

I helped host a retreat the weekend before last (the kind of introductory-level retreat that featured plentiful snacks, not the kind of advanced-level retreat that would feature intense fasting & naught but bread & water as sustenance) & went on a road trip last weekend; so, I'm not at all surprised that I did not meet my weight loss goal, but instead put on weight. What does perplex me is that I have recently tightened my belt by a notch. I'm gaining weight, yet my waist is shrinking?

"Do or do not, there is no try." I did not. I make no bones about that, I'm just perplexed.
Bonus! Lied von ÖSTERREICH
Robbie Williams, "No One Likes a Fat Pop Star" from Swings Both Ways (Mike Papa Whale)

No comments: