Monday, August 11, 2003

This evening, I don't want to do anything. I don't want to read The Emperor's Codes, the book I'm working on. I don't want to read comic books. (Part of this is that I finished my massive DC pile and I'm not nearly as keen to plow through my Marvel and indie piles.) I don't want to commit to watching a movie, but there isn't anything on TV. (Well, Dark City is on now, but I missed the beginning and don't want to put in the effort of really paying attention. I like the movie too much to half ass my way through it.) I've tried the Internet, but it's not nearly as fab as it might seem. The radio just sucks and I can't just listen to a CD; I'm not happy enough to dance and if I'm not dancing I need to be doing something else. Gah, I don't want to sleep, but I don't want to do anything else, either. I don't want to call anybody.

Well, that's not true, I want to call Sardine, but it's far too late.

"A short skirt.
A Gimmes shirt.
A Jones Soda.
Ain't life grand?"

No comments: