Friday, July 9, 2004

Bitching*
Who was up at 7:00 this morning to go to work? Me

Who had four straight hours of class after work? Me

Who is now cooking dinner? Me

Who will do the dishes later? Me

Who had the free time today to paint a model of the Death Star? My dad

Who asked me to pick up some Ya Ya's for him on my way back from class because he didn't feel like leaving the house? My dad

Who then said it was fine if I just cooked the chicken already in the fridge when I got home from class? My dad

Who, having been home all day, then complained about the delay the entire time I was cooking his dinner, this after I'd been out of the house for eleven hours? My dad

Who needs a brick to the face? My dad

*Not bitchin', which is good, but bitching, which is bad.

Peril!
While the Mousemobile is having her power steering system repaired, I get the drive The Last Angry Van! While there are certain obvious disadvantages to driving a minivan, it is nice to be able to see over SUVs for once. Hurray, now I'm the guy blocking the view of guys like me! Seriously, though, I've put in a lot of hours and a lot of miles in The Last Angry Van and just like the Mousemobile, she feels like home.

Crap
A Perfect Circle

H-A-D
Have a cow day.

No comments: