Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Good
Only eight days until Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

The Bad
Only three days until the premature end of Star Trek: Enterprise.

The Ugly
I'm sick of myself. I gave myself a chance, but I blew it. I couldn't snack in moderation; so, I can't snack at all. I'm going back on a 2/3 version on my Lenten sacrifice. No snacking except fruits and vegetables and only one dessert per calender week. Lousy self, why'd I have to go and ruin everything for me?

My very favorite thing about parliamentary democracy is the habitual existence of the shadow government. Hyperlink! In America, a "shadow government" would be a cause for genuine alarm. In Britain, it's a matter of course. By thunder, I wish I could be the shadow chancellor....

Justice League of America
Justice League
Justice League International
Justice League America
Justice League Europe
Justice League Task Force
Extreme Justice
JLA
Justice League Elite
JLA: Classified

No comments: