Sunday, December 4, 2005

In case anyone was wondering, House of M was wicked amazing. I'm going to do some more exploring in the Marvel Universe, though Son of M is the only book I'm sure I'm going to pick up.

Lost Lost
The awful Michelle Rodriquez was arrested for drunk driving on Wednesday night. Ha! Now I can hate her as a person, not just as a terrible actor! Let me once again state my position on drunk drivers: anyone caught operating an automobile under the influence of either alcohol or illegal drugs should be charge with attempted murder and sentenced to twenty years hard labor without the possibility of parole. After their release, they will never be allowed to obtain a driver's license and, should they be caught driving, they will be incarcerated for an additional five years. So, fuck that bitch for her reckless disregard for the safety of everyone else on the road.

No comments: