Monday, May 29, 2006

"I have riden the mighty Moon worm!"

Once again, the annual Memorial Day weekend camping trip - also known as the 4th Annual Memorial Day Camping BONANZA - was spendiferous. A good time was had by all... except for the Mountain of Love and the Buckeye, who were so disgusted with the non-houselike features of the camping life that they left before dinner on Sunday. Then again, if anyone - specifically either the Guy or the Mountain - had asked me, I could have told them that the Mountain would not have enjoyed camping. Still, it is always nice to see him for whatever time is possible.

The Camping Bonanza gang are an often infuriating group of people, but I absolutely love these weekends and each of them is integral to the experience. To quote Less Than Jake, "I wouldn't have it any other way." I'm so glad the Guy invited me to go camping that first time two years ago.

Coming soon to the Secret base, a new feature, "Deep in the Heart." What's it all about? It's coming soon; so, you'll have to wait to find out until "soon" becomes "now." Cue the Spaceballs discussion on the nature of "now" and "then."

No comments: