Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthdays!
Happy birthday, The Most Dangerous Game! Befriending her these last few months has been a supreme joy, and I am continually awed by her energy, ambition, creativity, and endless resilience. She's already amazing, and you guys aren't going to believe what waves she'll make once she's out in the world. Happy birthday, Jessica!

Happy birthday, The Guy! Putting beauty before age in today's birthday well-wishes, let us also not forget one of my oldest and dearest friends, a true blue Blue Tree Whacker. I've known The Guy since we were kids, but has been through B.T.W. that our bond has been truly forged. He and The Gal's enduring love is an inspiration. Happy birthday, Zach!

3 comments:

The Guy said...

Thank you, Mike! Also, Happy Birthday to the Most Dangerous Game! Now I know of two other ass kickers that share my birthday.

Mike Wilson said...

Oh, I meant to ask, besides The Most Dangerous Game, who is the other "ass kicker"?

The Guy said...

A co-worker of mine that can be endlessly fascinating. (Or Molly Ringwald. You pick.)