Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Victors: Project OSPREY
Halftime: (16) Wisconsin 40-26 Michigan

At one point, the score was Wisconsin 15-14 Michigan. Several minutes of some-of-the-most-pathetic-play-I've-ever-seen later, the tally stood Wisconsin 29-14 Michigan. This is painful to watch.

Go Blue!

Elsewhere in Project OSPREY…

(9) Duke 66-63 Boston College

'Twas already halfway through the second half when I turned on the television in preparation for Michigan/Wisconsin and discovered the Duke/B.C. game. Duke had what I thought was a comfortable, if oddly low, 51-41 lead. Soon, Mom returned home from the grocer's and I helped her both unload her motorcar and put away the newly purchased groceries. I used the w.c. and returned to find the game in its closing seconds and Duke hanging on to a 66-63 lead. I know the Blue Devils aren't world beaters this year, but they're still Duke, or at least they're supposed to be. What in the high holy heck had happened while I was away?

No comments: