Friday, April 15, 2011

Coming Attractions
My apologies for the delays to "Master Debating, 2 of 4: Portland." A contributing factor to the delay has been Operation ÖSTERREICH, a valuable & necessary effort but undoubtedly also a drain upon my time &, in these early days before the pain starts to translate into gain, vim. I shan't have any time of my own tomorrow & Sunday will be quite busy as well, both days being chockablock with Project MERCATOR's high jinks. Which reminds me that I owe you a "Project MERCATOR" post about last weekend's festivities. Also, at some point, an update on the stalled state of Project PANDORA. The past week's flurry wasn't a fluke, dear readers, The Secret Base is back in business.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day: SKApril
Johnny Socko, "They Know Us at the Spa" from Full Trucker Effect (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: The only song with which I am familiar that contains the lyrics "Croatian beer." Raise your glass to Johnny Socko's originality.

No comments: