Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day

The Forces of Evil, "Angry Anthem" from Friend or Foe? (T.L.A.M.)

Skammentary: Just this past weekend, as we motored around the City of Angels, K. Steeze remarked how much less angry & how much more pleasant I have become in the last few years, since the beginning of my hardcore religious awakening. I'm under a ton of pressure this week & nothing else piques my temper like H.A.L. issues, so earlier today "Angry Anthem" was the only song to describe my mood. Pardon their French.

"I feel so lame,
'Cause that's the best I can do to express myself,
It's always the same,
Say the F word, maybe that'll help.

"I'm so sick of trying to fit in,
I don't even know where to begin!
I got friend, but they don't know me,
Want to tell the world to blow me!

"Fuck all you motherfuckers!
Fuck all you motherfuckers!
Fuck all you motherfuckers!
Fuck you!…"

No comments: