Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day

Smokey Robinson & the Miracles, "The Tears of a Clown" from Motown 1's (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: I knew I was on the road to recovery on the drive home today, when "The Tears of a Clown" played & I wanted to dance. I always want to dance, yet had not wanted to do so during all of Tuesday, a most wretched day. I'm not yet secure enough in my recovery to dance, but the desire is back.

Dienstag, 26 Juni
Fountains of Wayne, "Sick Day" from Fountains of Wayne (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary:

"She's a hell of a girl,
She's alone in the world,
And she likes to say, 'Hey, good lookin'…"


He's Dead, Jim
I've not eaten anything since Monday's dinner. I felt fine 'til I awoke early on Tuesday. The next eight hours were the longest of my life, a blur of explosive diarrhea, projectile vomiting, & drifting in & out of consciousness more than drifting in & out of sleep, for there was no rest. I started to feel better, but then pushed the rehydrating too hard & proved than even Gatorade can be thrown up.

No comments: