Sunday, February 14, 2021

Bonus! Song against Valentine's Day

Bite Me Bambi, "This Love Is Dead" from the Hurry Up and Wait E.P. (Rude Boy Mike Papa Whiskey)

Skammentary:
"This isn't what I wanted,
This isn't what I planned,
As I stand here, gun in hand.
It all happened so fast,
I thought that we would last,
It was all gone in a flash.

"We always said, 'Til death do us part,
But now you've gone and crushed my heart,
Look at what you've done to me,
Put my finger on the trigger and
Pull and beg, and beg, and beg, and beg,
This love is dead!

"When I saw you standing there
With her hands in your hair
My heart was in such despair.
Was she better than me?
Did she give you everything?
Why couldn't she just leave us be?

"We always said, 'Til death do us part,
But now you've gone and crushed my heart…

"Be careful who you love and who's loving you,
Because you'll never know just what they will do,
Hold on, hold to these words, I say,
Some other time you might find it's your love is dead!…

"This love is dead!
This love is dead!
Dead!"

No comments: