Monday, March 11, 2002

"Clone War," the full theatrical trailer for Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, aired last night; I'm in fanboy heaven. If you missed it, shame on you. Redeem yourself by downloading it now! I'll wait.

So, the Plate and I finished designing the latest Newsletter issue last night, and we had a merry old time. We made fun of Mike and Brad, and turned the issue into an ad hoc shrine to Jed Ortmeyer. The Newsletter will continue just fine without Mike, of that I am confident. I'm not trying to puff myself up here, but I think we've created something truly extraordinary. I will not let apathy destroy that. Death at the hands of some manner of megalomaniacal archvillain, that I could live with, but I won't let The Newsletter be shrugged into oblivion.

No comments: