Wednesday, April 17, 2002

I don't know why, but April is the single worst month of the year. Maybe it's just because of college, and I've come to equate April with finals, and this year, graduation. I cannot say for certain. All I know it that every April I feel this overpowering malaise, with more than just a hint of melancholy. And hanging out with Lindsay the past two nights hasn't helped, it's just made more acute my awareness of how soon she'll be gone and how much I'll miss her.

And I'm jealous of Julie's blog because it is so very much better than mine. So much mor honest and insightful. God, I've got to get out from under this cloud. I can't do anything when I'm in this state. Maybe if I bought Mike Alber's air conditioner... because God knows that buying stuff is the road to happiness. (Actually, it sort of is. I bought a new watch yesterday and it felt great to once again be wearing a working timepiece.)

No comments: