Monday, April 15, 2002

It's the first hot day of the year. Fan-fucking-tastic. The Mustard Plug show on Friday was incredible. Saturday was my second Animania screening as Vice President, and the last of the transition. The old core staffers are gone, leaving things in my incompetant hands. Oh, yeah, this is a good idea. Both Dan and Sangita are gone, and they supplied almost all of the club's tapes. Crap! If I have any extra money this Summer, I'm going to have to do a little fansub potpourri. Dammit. Plus, I want to do some mailorder from Asian Man, specifically Ultra Panic by MU330 and A Go Go! by Potshot. Aw, crap.

At least my tax refund should be on it's way soon. Why do I always wait until the 15th to do my taxes? At least this year, I planned ahead: I finished them Thursday night, even if I didn't mail them until today.

David printed out a part of my blog that was rather uncomplimentary and posted it on his door. The most important thing is to make sure I don't start censoring myself.

No comments: