Thursday, May 22, 2003

The Star Trek Movies, From Best to Worst
1. Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
2. Star Trek: First Contact
3. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
4. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
5. Star Trek Generations
6. Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
7. Star Trek: Nemesis
8. Star Trek: Insurrection
9. Star Trek: The Motion Picture
10. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

I really don't want to go to work in an hour. Once I'm there, I really won't want to work until midnight. Once I get home, I really won't want to go to bed, since the sooner I fall alseep the sooner I have to wake up and go to work. Woe is me.

In the meantime, though, I've got the horrors of the Vidiian phage to keep me diverted: "Horror Show," "Dominion Over All," and "Children of the Phage." Brother, Odyssey is dark. From "The Masque of the Red Death" by Edgar Allan Poe, "And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all."

No comments: