Saturday, February 26, 2005

Opinion Poll
The results are in! Who am I to disagree with Krista and The Watergirl? The boy to whom Margaret lost her virginity is Jeremy Metz. I think I was already leaning that way. Originally, his name was Jason Beck, but the hero of the SPP is Jason Seaholm and I didn't want to repeat the first name, and Neutral Man's character in the Trifecta project is Neil Beckman, just a little too close to Beck. So, Jeremy it is, and thus the opening paragraph of In Search of the Perfect Lesbian:

"Margaret lost her virginity to a boy named Jeremy Metz. He wasn't her boyfriend. She would never date him. He was a goddamned frat boy looking for an easy lay and she was in the mood to get fucked."

And now another poll: Scipio Winter is a cold bastard, yet he is inexplicably hung up on his last girlfriend; he's still crazy about her six months after she unceremoniously dumped him for another fellow. She is now an American, but was born a Soviet citizen. Her family left Russia when she was ten. I'm having difficulty deciding between these three names. One is a red herring, but I am having real trouble choosing between the other two:

Nadia Kamenskaya
Anya Kamenskaya
Svetlana Kamenskaya

My genuine thanks to those who have opined on these questions.

No comments: