Saturday, January 14, 2006

Good Riddance, Kitty *sniff*
I'm hoping for a miracle, as Laundry Cat has one last week to prove she can be a good kitty and only poo in her box. I really, really don't think we'll be able to keep her, but I really, really want her to stay. Don't get me wrong, I am not in any way pleased with having to clean up after her (I think I hate moving the furniture more than I hate scopping up the actual poos), but she's just great the rest of the time. She's such an adorable little thing. I love how angry the Goldbricker gets about her illicit pooing, since he hasn't lifted a single finger to clean up after her once since she arrived last Boxing Day. Mom and I are pulling for Laundry Cat, but I just don't think she's going to make it. I'm going to miss you, sweetie.

No comments: