Sunday, April 16, 2006

The New and Improved Crucifixion: Easter Climax
My sister is agnostic, my brother is agnostic with a large dose of atheism, my father used to denounce Christianity as primitive superstition until he decided it could be wielded as a weapon against jihadist terrorism, and my mother subscribes to that vapid branch of Roman Catholicism that believes everyone who isn't an axe murderer or child molester gets into Heaven. This weekend, my mother is in Ohio visiting her mother; attending Mass alone is always lonely, even more so on Easter. If I am ever fortunate enough to sire children, I hope we will all attend Mass together even after they are no longer munchkins and ankle-biters.

The Last Angry Wife and The Last Angry Brats. You know you want to meet them.

No comments: