Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Moving inspires while at the same time snatching away the opportunity to bloggy blog. I am determined that the Song of the Day shall continue, but aside from that a lot of worthy items are going to be left by the wayside. Seeing it written out like this, that sounds like a damn, dirty excuse, and maybe it is, but them's the breaks.

I think of myself first, of what I shan't be able to write over the coming days, but of course my reading of blogs shall drop-off as well. Drat.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Nil Lara, "Fighting For My Love" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Scrubs is a great show in any event, but every once in a while it gives the additional gift of introducing you to a great song that would have otherwise remained forever unknown. Woot!

No comments: