Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Kodos
I entered the line outside my polling place at 7:08 A.M. and walked out the doors of my old elementary school at 8:02 A.M., both Eastern Standard Time (a pox be upon Daylight Saving Time). That was the longest I've ever spent at the polls, but let me also stress that this was the very first time I ever voted so soon after the opening of the polls, 7:00 A.M. sharp here in Michigan. Thus, I cannot say with any accuracy whether the lines were longer or shorter than is typical for so early in the day in a presidential election year.

Though a firm believer in the secret ballot, I also proudly call myself a Republican and am entirely comfortable telling you I voted for Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin. In a similar vein, below is a funny funny picture I found on The Bradman's Facebook (a.k.a. "FaceSpace" or "MyFace") page:



Don't be bamboozled by Barack Obama and Joe Biden. Don't be Obamboozled!

No comments: