Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Victors: Project OSPREY
Michigan 14-14 Connecticut, 11:48 remaining in the first half

I know we've been playing pretty poorly of late, or going through some growing pains for those of you who need the blow softened, but it is bogus that our game against UConn isn't on T.V. around here. I tell you, if the Huskies were ranked No. 4 instead of No. 1, they wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell against the quattro-killing Wolverines!

Go Blue!

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
They Might Be Giants, "Finished With Lies" from Mink Car (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Why? Because last night Jonathan Silverman guest starred on Psych as a persistent prevaricator known to Jules, Lassie, and Chief Vick as "Lyin' Ryan." Bog, what a great show.

"I'll turn everything around and confuse you,
Talk faster and faster 'til I lose you,
I'll fix it so you can't remember what was true,
And there'll be nothing to remind you."

No comments: