Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Explorers Club
No. CL - The H-4 Hercules, unfairly and inaccurately maligned as the "Spruce Goose."








Operation ÖSTERREICH
Back on track today, with full-length first, second, and third stints. I maintained the same middle-stint speed as on Monday, but with slightly less incline; lest you reproach me mark that I did increase the speed of the level stints. And the faster pace seemed a stimulant. It is the most curious of phenomena that an increase in speed can cause a seeming decrease in effort, almost as if I've stumbled into something akin to a running resonance. I look forward to Friday and am hoping for a satisfactory conclusion to this second week of Operation ÖSTERREICH's resumption.

(insert inspiration declaration here)!

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
Paramore, "Brick By Boring Brick" from Brand New Eyes (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: By Apollo, I love Hayley Williams's singing on "Brick By Boring Brick." Such peculiar enunciation!

Dienstag, 6 Oktober
MxPx, "Unsaid" from The Ever Passing Moment (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: